Everyone knows about the core wire . Now Xiaobian tells everyone about its operating procedures, so that everyone can have more secure operation to prevent a safety accident!
1. Place the inspected steel strip on the rewinding machine and roll the steel strip.
2. Place an 8-mesh screen at the silo port, pour the inspected silicon-calcium alloy into the silo, and screen the unqualified alloy with an 8-mesh screen.
3. Place the rolled steel strip on the winding machine and tightly wrap the silicon-calcium alloy in the process of winding. The wrapped core wire has a diameter of 13mm and a smooth surface. It requires firm coating, positive seam, no seam, no fold line, no void, no oil on the surface, no rust.
4. Adjust the cutting speed according to the rotation speed in the process of winding.
5. Arrange the rolled core wires neatly on the winding machine to minimize the knock on the core wire to reduce the dent on the core wire surface.
6. After winding the wire, use the strap to wrap the core wire and use the trolley to hang it into the core coil. The core coil must be welded and sturdy.
1. The core wire is crushed or pulled off and cannot be fed. Reason: the core wire is empty, the material is small, the package is not tightly leaked; the core wire package is not round and the package is not solid; the quality of the steel strip is poor; the roller of the on-line feed machine is too worn, which will cause the core wire to be fed by the wire feeder. Flat or pulled off the line can not feed.
Solution: adjust the equipment, cutting speed and silicon calcium alloy particle size to improve the quality of the core wire, enter the qualified steel strip, and timely report the roller wear condition to the material unit.
2, core wire bulk material.
Solution: Weld the core coil and add the strap.
The above is the result of our caregiver's careless addition to the iron castings provided by Baotou Fangyuan Rare Earth Alloy Co., Ltd., I hope everyone can learn more!
The article is reproduced on the Internet for the purpose of transmitting more information and does not imply endorsement of its views or verification of the authenticity of its content. If the reprinted works infringe the author's right to authorize, or have other damages such as copyright, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, etc., this website is not intentionally made and will be corrected immediately upon notification by the relevant right holder.